Lake Keowee Real Estate Expert Blog What a Week
It was a week to remember. We sold Lake Keowee real estate by the fistful! We were able to get a Lake Keowee interior property with boat slip, two Lake Keowee waterfront lots, a Lake Keowee interior townhome, and two Lake Keowee waterfront houses under contract over the past several days. That’s just shy of $2.7M in Lake Keowee real estate. And do you know the main reason we don’t have weeks like this every week? Yep, you guessed it. We don’t have more to sell.
Put your Lake Keowee waterfront property on the market at the right price (which is probably more if not a lot more than what you paid for it) and it should sell very quickly. If you see that you won’t be using your Lake Keowee home much or have been forced to move to another state, etc., now is an excellent time to consider putting your property on the market. No one knows what the future holds (did you really think Russia would invade Ukraine?), but we do know Lake Keowee property is currently being sold for more money than ever before. It’s almost spring, the best part of the selling season, and the pandemic is on the way out the back door. The time is right, the iron is hot, the “your best inspirational quote here”.
Now that the Clemson Tigers have swept the Gamecocks in baseball, I can be a Carolina fan for awhile. Go Cocks! Beat the Longhorns! And everybody else you play (until you play us again, of course).
- Rearrange pantry and cupboards to create a neat and orderly appearance.
- Clean all appliances and sinks.
- Place new burner plates under the burners of your stove.
- Clean or patch grouting between tiles nad replace missing or cracked tiles.
- Use porcelain repair products to fix chipped porcelain on sinks or appliances.
- Polish faucets and faucet handles. Buy replacement faucet knobs if necessary.
- Make sure all appliances are in proper working order.
- Remove all garbage.
- Check oven to ensure that all vents are clear of grease and odors. Clean or replace filters, ventilation and exhaust fan.
- Replace low=wattage light bulbs to make the room as bright as possible. For very dark kitchens, install track lighting.
- Paint cabinets or install new ones.
- Replace older cabinet handles.
Lake Keowee Area News Corner
Nuclear station receives positive report from feds