Lake Keowee Real Estate Expert Blog Pedal Down
Lake Keowee Real Estate listings are getting ready to hit the market! At least here at Top Guns Realty as we are putting 2 Lake Keowee waterfront houses, at least one waterfront lot and a Keowee Key Townhome on the market this week. Even better news is that we have a couple other Keowee “irons in the fire” to get on the market. We expect to have a very busy weekend and to be talking about the properties we put under contract in this here blog next week. Man, that’s some fun stuff right there!
As I’ve explained in the past there’s a lot of work that goes into each listing we put on the market. If you’re a seller, you’d be wise to ensure you’re working with someone who’s willing to work relentlessly to get your property maximum exposure. Hello, I’m Matt Roach. Matt Relentless Roach. This is my brother Mike. We have the same middle name.
Seemingly small mistakes can cost you many thousands if you’re not careful ( in our opinion it happened to someone else’s listing today) . I’d say that kind of assurance is worth every bit of commission dollars spent; especially when you factor in a “no money paid unless we get your property sold” commitment.
We’re ready to get your property sold! Now is an excellent time to put it on the market. We’d love to see the same number of new listings added to our stable next week. Give us a call or send us an email and we’ll get out to your property and let you know what type of work needs to be done to get you the most money possible!
- Rearrange furniture to enhance the room’s appearance.
- Remove all excess furniture or rugs on top of rugs.
- Review color scheme of walls, drapery, carpets and furniture. If the room is too dark, repaint the walls, add brighter wallpaper, replace dark paneling, or install lighter carpets and drapes.
- Remove magazines, books and other personal items from surfaces.
- Clean carpeting, mop and wax or vacuum all floors and dust furniture.
- Make sure walls are clean and free from holes and dents. If necessary, use spackling compound for dents and holes before painting.
- Rearrange bookshelves and knickknacks to enhance the room’s overall impression.