Lake Keowee Real Estate Expert Blog Sunny and Cold
Well, winter is finally found its way to our lovely Lake Keowee. We’ve been lucky to have many warm and beautiful days over the past couple of months (and we’re certain to get more than a few more over the next few months). That is yet another great thing about Lake Keowee, the weather. We enjoy all four seasons with long springs and falls. We get to see the brilliance of spring with all of its emerging life and the beauty of fall with all of the magnificent colors. In the middle time we get to do a lot of sunbathing, water skiing, jet skiing, sailing, etc. What a wonderful place to live and love.
Business remains strong as we move into 2022 with lots of buyers waiting for that perfect piece of Lake Keowee waterfront real estate to become available. We were able to close a Lake Keowee waterfront home last week and are working hard to get a couple more of those on the market sooner, rather than later. It looks like it’s going to be a year of talking folks into selling as the buyers are already talked into buying. That’s a not-so-subtle hint to you folks thinking it may be time to sell to go ahead and list that Lake Keowee waterfront property with us. We’re sure to get you top dollar!
Now is a great time to put your property on the market as buyers are starting to think about spring with the holidays in the rear-view mirror. We’d be happy to speak with you about your situation and see if it may be time to make a move!
- Do I fully understand the steps and legal and tax ramifications of selling a home?
- Am I prepared and able to deal with buyers – especially those who see FSBOs as ready targets for low-ball bids?
- Do I have the time and ability to devote my energy and efforts to everything that selling a home requires?
- Do I have a plan for handling the legal contracts and agreements involved as well as any disputes with buyers both before and after an offer is presented?
- Have I researched financing options that buyers will need and expect information about?
- Have I contacted all necessary professionals, including a real estate attorney, a home inspector and a termite inspector, etc., and agreed with each on their specific parts of the deal?
If you are a first-time seller, these questions are even more important since you haven’t been through the process before.
Lake Keowee Area News Corner