Lake Keowee Real Estate Expert Blog Even More Springy
Remember last week when I was talking about how the leaves around Lake Keowee are starting to pop out everywhere? Well, that’s still the plan apparently, but I wish they’d hurry up! My impatience aside, it’s giving us additional opportunities to get more pictures and videos completed of recently listed lots and the slow emergence of said leaves is allowing us to get shots depicting what kind of landscape scenery you buyers can expect. We are just a few weeks from the only good way to get a good idea of an entire Lake Keowee waterfront property is by air. Good thing we have an aerial vehicle to handle the problem.
Another good week for Top Guns Realty, Mike and Matt Roach, as we were able to put a just shy of $6M of Lake Keowee waterfront homes under contract along with a nice Lake Keowee waterfront lot. I can tell you we’d have more properties under contract if we had more properties to sell. So, you sellers sell. Do it with us and do it now. Mortgage rates have just gone up to over 4% on a 30-year fixed mortgage. That will have a ripple effect on the Lake Keowee real estate market. Don’t know exactly how much it will affect things, but it makes it more expensive for folks to get a mortgage.
We look forward to helping you with your Lake Keowee needs! Let’s face it, if you are a buyer, an above 4% interest rate on a 30-year fixed is still massively better than when we first got into real estate (when we first started selling real estate the interest rate was around 10% – just imagine!).
Side note: our aforementioned aerial vehicle needs a cool name so we’re taking suggestions…
- Rearrange furniture to improve impression.
- Remove excess furniture: more than one double/queen/king bed or more than two win beds per room, or extra chairs, dressers or night stands.
- Make all beds and wash all be coverings and replace if worn.
- Remove loose or extra toys and clutter from children’s rooms.
- Clean all carpets, floors and drapes. Leave drapes open to brighten rooms.
- Replace burned-out or low-wattage light bulbs.
- Clean night stands and side table surfaces.
- Remove personal items and clothing from all surfaces.
Lake Keowee Area News Corner