Lake Keowee Real Estate Expert Blog Lake’s Calling!
Will you answer? Hopefully, everybody around Lake Keowee is getting their boats and Jet skis cleaned up and ready to hit the water. We had a couple of frosty mornings last week but the temps are starting to creep into the higher 70’s and will hit the 80’s by Sunday (even though it’s supposed to rain). You know what all of that sounds like to me? Time to get out on Lake Keowee and enjoy the spring/summer of 2022!
Man, business continues to be great! We’ve put a little over $1M in Lake Keowee waterfront lots under contract over the past week and are looking to close around $8.5M in Lake Keowee area homes and land over the next two weeks. We’re listing and selling them at a rapid pace and it’s been awesome but what we’re really missing to keep this train rolling is more inventory! If you see some, say so! To us… so we can sell it!
We’re sure you’ve thought about selling your Lake Keowee real estate and are curious to know what it might go for. We can answer the questions you need answered and help you to make the right decision. Give us a call at 864-270-9186 or email [email protected] or [email protected]. We’re here for you!
- Repaint when wall or ceiling conditions are poor, or previous paint is faded or too dark. Paint in white, beige or light pastels.
- Remove wallpaper that is too bold, outdated or damaged. Replace with neutral paint or subtle, tasteful and neutral prints so that color scheme coordinates throughout house.
- Replace loose, shifted or deteriorated sheetrock or panels. Repair all cracks and holes.
- Clean all walls and moldings.
- Wash all windows and replace broken panes. Also replace all cut or rusted screens.
- Check all windows for alignment and ease of operation. Repair so they work freely.
- check window moldings and weather stripping, and repair for water damage and age.
- Clean and check all draperies and repair or replace as necessary.
- Clean and wax exposed floors.
- Repair creaking or loose floorboards.
- Repair loose steps, and check stairs for loose handrails, treads or posts.
- Clean carpets or replace old, worn carpets or rugs.
- Check all doors. Oil to eliminate noises, tighten knobs and hinges and ensure that all doors shut and/or lock property.
- Replace all broken light bulbs, cracked lighting fixtures or old switches and plates.
- Repair all inoperative electrical outlets and plugs.
- Polish all brass, chrome or glass surfaces.
- Make sure all smoke alarms and burglar alarms are functioning properly and add or replace them as necessary.
- Keep fresh flowers on display.
- Open windows before showing home to air it out.
- Eliminate all odors with a pleasant air freshener.
- Remove pet bedding, food and water dishes, and litter boxes.