Lake Keowee Real Estate Expert Blog HOT Week
Lake Keowee had a good bit of rain last week, but now we are seeing a good bit of sun. This is leading to what some are calling a heatwave. Any long time Southerner knows we’re only preheating. Wait til August, friends. That’s eggs cooking on the sidewalk weather, and par for the course. Nonetheless, we are still thrilled to be here with our lake well within arm’s reach. Temperatures are climbing into the 90’s but the afternoon thunderstorms are cooling everything down nicely. So while any time is good for getting out and about on Lake Keowee, this is Prime Time baby!
Another good week has passed with us listing a $2M track of land on Lake Keowee (189 Acres – check out the listing here 189 Acres Lake Keowee). We were also able to list a nice rental home in the mountains on the creeks and such. Then we put another house under contract and generally did what it takes to stay in business.
We still need lots of help from you guys who want to sell before you need to sell. This very present moment in time is a fantastic one to get tip top dollar for your Lake Keowee property. Hard to tell what the future holds, but easy to tell you what’s going on right now.
Let us give you an idea of value as well as letting you know what might need to be done to maximize said value. Won’t hurt to know, right?
- Repaint or re-shingle if necessary.
- Check all shutters and awnings. Tighten if loose or replace if worn.
- Clean out gutters and downspouts. Repair or replace as necessary.
- Check, repair and replace flashings, vents, chimneys, stacks and skylights.
- Check, repair and replace exterior lighting as necessary. Use bright bulbs.
- Paint all railings.
- Repair cracks in foundation, walls and steps.
- Clear leaves, snow, ice or other debris from walkways and porches.
- Replace worn trashcans.
Lake Keowee Area News Corner