Lake Keowee Real Estate Expert Blog Rain, Sun, Flowers
And Lions and Tigers and Bears, oh my! Aside from the wild fauna, the Lake Keowee flora is inundating the area with the earmarks of the season. Pollen is letting us know who’s boss and, so far at least, the rain is cooperating nicely by washing it off pretty consistently. There are still plenty of covered porches that will need to be washed off and blown out but all of that will be over in a minute and it’ll be time to get out onto the waters of Lake Keowee in earnest!
The Lake Keowee real estate week that was had some ups and downs. We were able to close on a Keowee Key townhome and take in a couple of good listings. We have a newly listed Lake Keowee waterfront lot that is under $100,000 in price that will be hitting the market shortly and we put another one on the market at the end of last week and promptly put it under contract within a couple of days. Those are the kinds of listings you really like to have. Sending out another mailer this week in the hopes to adding a few more just like that over the next week or two. Fingers (and toes) crossed!
Hope all of you are getting your ducks in a row so that you can enjoy another great summer of Lake Keowee waterfront fun. Let us know if there are any topics you’d like to know more about or if you need help getting your Lake Keowee waterfront home or lot on the market. We can also help your friends find that perfect piece of Lake Keowee real estate. Just let us know!
- Rearrange storage areas and remove clutter
- Clean floors, removing oil stains and dirt.
- Sweep the entire area.
- Clear workshop area and store all tools and equipment.
- Remove all spider webs, lint and dirt.
- Make sure all openings to outside area screened or vented.
- Make sure garage door(s) and opener, if any, function properly and are in good condition.
- Check washer and dryer, clean filters and call service company for required maintenance.
- Clean appliance surfaces.
- Remove all laundry.
- Repair sagging beams as needed.
- Check for water damage, make needed repairs.
- Investigate must odors or smell of gas, and make necessary repairs.
- Repair broken lights.
- Inspect air conditioning, heater or furnace, and water heater for maximum safety and energy efficiency. Replace filters and maintain as needed.
- Check insulation and repair or replace as necessary.