Lake Keowee Real Estate Expert Blog
Hey Lake Keowee folks, can you believe it’s already April? That first quarter of 2022 flew by like a Nolan Ryan 2-seam heater. The activity of Lake Keowee real estate in 2022 has been a veritable whirlwind as inventory has hit the market and, in most cases, quickly sold. While it’s still a sellers market, we are starting to experience a few headwinds.
Interest rates are rising and we are expecting prices to start to rise a bit more slowly. None of that has hurt the market so far, but eventually something will cool it down. So if you’ve been on the fence about selling it may be the time to hop off.
We are here for you! We’re ready to get your Lake Keowee waterfront lot or home on the market and get it sold for top dollar. There are still plenty of folks looking in earnest so take advantage before those buyers dry up or look elsewhere altogether. Need to talk about your specific situation? We’d be happy to do just that. Give Mike a call at 864-270-9186. He’ll give you the skinny!
- Install lights where needed.
- Rearrange storage areas and remove clutter.
- Rearrange clothing to create an orderly, roomy impression and pack away excess or out-of-season clothing to give a spacious appearance.
- Repaint inside surfaces if needed to make closets as bright as possible.
- For smaller closets, install shelves to increase storage space.